Vol 5(24 Issues in 2018 ) Online ISSN: 2196-0216 Impact Factor: 4.446
ChemElectroChem a top-ranking electrochemistry journal for primary research papers and critical secondary information from authors across the world (ISI Impact Factor 2016: 4.136). The journal covers the entire scope of pure and applied electrochemistry, the latter encompassing (among others) energy applications, electrochemistry at interfaces (including surfaces), photoelectrochemistry and bioelectrochemistry.
ChemElectroChem is published on behalf of ChemPubSoc Europe. The ChemPubSoc Europe family comprises: Angewandte Chemie, Chemistry–A European Journal, European Journal of Organic Chemistry, European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, ChemPhysChem, ChemBioChem, ChemMedChem, ChemCatChem, ChemSusChem, ChemPlusChem, ChemElectroChem and ChemistryOpen.
Fields of Interest
- Pure and applied electrochemistry
- Batteries and capacitors
- Sensors and actuators
- Bioelectrochemistry and nanoelectrochemistry
- Electrocatalysis and interfaces
- Electrodes and power sources
- Photoelectrochemistry and photovoltaics
- Semiconductors and materials science
- Energy conversion and storage
- Environmental and sustainable chemistry
- and many more.
- Cutting-edge electrochemistry over the entire scope of the field
- Peer-reviewed primary and secondary research articles
- Free color
- The possibility of open-access publishing, through our OnlineOpen option
- Fast publication times
ChemElectroChem publishes an attractive mixture of:
- Communications and Articles
- Minireviews and Reviews featuring a critical selection of the most important aspects of a topic
- Highlights presenting concise evaluations of highly relevant current chemical research
- Concepts emphasizing important developments in a specific area and their implications for future research
- An up-to-date news site that features the latest happenings in the electrochemistry community
- Book and Multimedia Reviews
ISSN: 2196-0216 (online). CODEN: CECHFT.
Volume 4. 12 Issues in 2017.