Vol 1(12 Issues in 2017 )
Online ISSN: 2367-0932
Digital version available through Wiley Online Library
ChemPhotoChem is aimed to become a top-ranking photochemistry journal for primary research papers and critical secondary information from authors across the world. The journal covers the entire scope of pure and applied photochemistry, the latter encompassing for example photovoltaics, photopharmacology, imaging, analytical chemistry, and synthesis.
ChemPhotoChem is published on behalf of ChemPubSoc Europe, a group of 16 national chemical societies from within Europe. The ChemPubSoc Europe family comprises: Chemistry—A European Journal, European Journal of Organic Chemistry, European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, ChemPhysChem, ChemBioChem, ChemMedChem, ChemCatChem, ChemSusChem, ChemPlusChem, ChemElectroChem, ChemistryOpen, and ChemistrySelect.
Fields of Interest
- Pure and applied photochemistry
- Artificial photosynthesis and water splitting
- Photopharmacology and photodynamic therapy
- Analysis and imaging
- Laser synthesis and 3D printing
- Organic and inorganic synthesis
- Peer-reviewed primary and secondary research articles
- Free color
- The possibility of open-access publishing, through our OnlineOpen option
- Fast publication times
- Cutting-edge photochemistry over the entire scope of the field
ChemPhotoChem publishes an attractive mixture of:
- Communications and Articles
- Minireviews and Reviews featuring a critical selection of the most important aspects of a topic
- Highlights presenting concise evaluations of highly relevant current chemical research
- Concepts emphasizing important developments in a specific area and their implications for future research
ISSN: 2367-0932 (online).
Volume 1. 12 Issues in 2017.