Chemical Analysis: Modern Instrumentation Methods and Techniques, 2nd Edition
Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: Chemical Analysis: Modern Instrumentation Methods and Techniques, 2nd Edition
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
Preface to the first English edition.
PART 1. SEPARATION METHODS.
Chapter 1. General aspects of chromatography.
Chapter 2. Gas chromatography.
Chapter 3. High-performance liquid chromatography00.
Chapter 4. Ion chromatography.
Chapter 5. Thin layer chromatography.
Chapter 6. Supercritical fluid chromatography 000.
Chapter 7. Size exclusion chromatography.
Chapter 8. Capillary electrophoresis and electrochromatography.
PART 2. SPECTROSCOPIC METHODS.
Chapter 9. Ultraviolet and visible absorption spectroscopy.
Chapter 10. Infrared spectroscopy.
Chapter 11. Fluorimetry and chemiluminescence.
Chapter 12. X-ray fluorescence spectrometry.
Chapter 13. Atomic absorption and flame emission spectroscopy.
Chapter 14. Atomic emission spectroscopy
Chapter 15. Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy.
PART 3. OTHER METHODS.
Chapter 16. Mass spectrometry.
Chapter 17. Labelling methods.
Chapter 18. Elemental analysis.
Chapter 19. Potentiometric methods.
Chapter 20. Voltammetric and coulometric methods.
Chapter 21. Sample treatment.
Chapter 22. Basic statistical parameters.
Appendix - List of acronyms.
Table of physico-chemical constants.
The authors will include up-to-date developments in the field including the latest techniques, further applications and the inclusion of more problems and solutions throughout the book.
NEW TO EDITION:
- Improvements in understanding and descriptions of existing techniques and new developments.
- Explanations made clearer with minor modifications to the existing text.
- A new chapter on Elemental Analysers now included.
- Provides a thorough introduction to a wide range of the most important and widely used instrumental techniques
- Maintains a careful balance between depth and breadth of coverage
- Includes examples, problems and their solutions
- Includes coverage of latest developments including supercritical fluid chromatography and capillary electrophoresis