Introduction: The Hotelier’s Secret.
PART ONE. THE PROBLEM AND THE SOLUTION.
1. What Happened to My Customers?
2. Engineering the Total Customer Experience.
PART TWO. REIMAGINING THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE.
3. Reimagining the Sale: Creating Customers Who are Happy to Buy.
4. The Hospitable Organization: Turning Customers into Guests.
5. Home Away from Home: The Art of Welcoming Customers.
6. Haven Wanted: Providing Security in an Unsafe World.
7. Open-Door Policy: The Challenge of Transparency.
8. One Size Does Not Fit All: The New Art of Customization.
9. Let Me Introduce You: Customer Communities in an Interactive World.
10. High-Tech Goes High-Touch: Using the Internet to Go Global and Go Local.
11. Everyone Is Welcome: The Challenges of Customer Diversity.
12. Your Best, and a Little Bit More: Offering Something Extra to Your Customers.
Afterword: A Challenge That Never Ends.