Notes on Contributors.
Introduction: Norbert Hornstein (University of Maryland, College Park) and Louise M. Antony (The Ohio State University).
1. Chomsky on the Mind-Body Problem: William G. Lycan (University of North Carolina).
2. Chomsky's Challenge to Physicalism: Jeffrey Poland (University of Nebraska-Lincoln).
3. Real Materialism: Galen Strawson (University of Reading).
4. Naturalistic Inquiry: Where does Mental Representation Fit In?: Frances Egan (Rutgers University).
5. Chomsky, Intentinality and a CRTT: Georges Rey (University of Maryland, College Park).
6. Referential Semantics for I-languages?: Peter Ludlow (State University of New York, Stony Brook).
7. Meaning and Its Place in the Language Faculty: Paul Horwich (Graduate Center of the City University of New York).
8. Small Verbs, Complex Events: Analyticity without Synonymy: Paul M. Pietroski (University of Maryland, College Park).
9. In Defense of Public Language: Ruth Garrett Millikan (University of Connecticut).
10. The Theory Theory as an Alternative to the Innateness Hypothesis: Alison Gopnik (Universtiy of California at Berkeley).
11. Replies: Noam Chomsky (Massachusetts Institute of Technology).
12. Major Works By and About Noam Chomsky (Massachusetts Institute of Technology).