Introduction: What About This Book? Shifting from Church 2.0 to 3.0.
Part One: Global Changes Demand a Better Church.
1. What About the World We Live In? From a Village Church to a Global Village.
2. What About Our Changing Culture? From Ministry in a Modern World to Postmodern.
Part Two: Structural Issues.
3. What About the Church's Mission? From Coming to Going.
4. What About Church Growth? From Incremental to Exponential.
5. What About Church Models? Part One: From Congregations to Networks.
6. What About Church Models? Part Two: From Centralized to Decentralized.
7. What About Larger Gatherings? From One-Size-Fits-All to Tailored Groups for Effective Function.
Part Three: Pragmatic Concerns.
8. What About Evangelism? From Drawing Converts to Catalyzing Movements.
9. What About Baptism and Communion? From Sacerdotal Rituals to Apostolic Genius.
10. What About Kids? From a Scholastic Model to a Spiritual Family.
11. What About Heresy? From Better-Trained Pastors to Better-Trained People.
12. What About Finances? From Ten Percent to the Whole Enchilada.
Conclusion: What About My Church? From Being Educated to Being. Empowered.