2. Fluid Flow Dynamics.
3. Water Supplies in the Food Industry.
4. Chemistry of Detergents and Disinfectants.
5. Designing for Cleanability.
6. Selection, Risk Evaluation and Management Responsibility.
R. Packman, B. Knudsen and I. Hansen.
7. Design and Control of the CIP Systems - A Practical Approach D. Lloyd.
8. Assessment of Cleaning Efficiency.
K. Asteriadou and P. Fryer.
9. Management of CIP Operations.
10. Membrane Filtration.
C. E. Askew, S. te Poele & F. Skou.
11. Laboratory Test Methods.
"A timely and comprehensive update on the principles and practice of the cleaning in-place of process equipment." (Beverage and Food World, November 2008)
"This third edition features for the first time a chapter on membrane cleaning ? .Useful data on fluid flow dynamics and laboratory test methods are also included." (Food Manufacture, October 2008)
- The third edition of this highly successful volume from the Society of Dairy Technology
- Features a chapter on membrane cleaning – a relatively new area requiring very specialised cleaning products and procedures
- Valuable data on fluid flow dynamics and laboratory test methods are included in two new appendices
- Authors have been selected from within industry, allied suppliers and academia to provide a balanced, leading edge assessment of this important subject