DescriptionIn Club Cuisine, Master Chef Edward Leonard presents his personal tips and insights into creating dishes that meet the expectations of private club members. Endorsed by the American Culinary Federation, this visual cookbook of dynamic club cuisine features 75 recipes, dozens of color photographs, and seasonal menus taken from some of the most prestig-ious diners in top private clubs.
My Philosophy of Cuisine.
1. Breakfast the Elegant Way.
4. Main Plate Salads.
6. Appetizers, Hors d’ Oeuvres, Amuse-Bouches.
7. First Plates.
10. Beyond Beef.
11. Pasta, Beans, and Rice.
14. Guest Chefs.
15. Chef Leonard’s Pantry.
About the American Culinary Federation.
About the Club Manager’s Association of America.
Certified Master Chef.
- Endorsed by the American Culinary Federation, the country's largest cooks federation.
- More than 75 recipes and 75 color photos.
- Features chef notes and tips.