Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: Colloidal Dispersions: Suspensions, Emulsions, and Foams
Surfactants and Polymers in Aqueous Solution, 2nd Edition (Hardcover $234.00)
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
1. Optical Properties: Light Scattering.
3. Kinetic and Statistical Properties.
4. Particle Sizing.
5. Processing Methods for Making Emulsions and Suspensions.
6. Liquid Surfaces and Interfaces.
7. Liquid/Solid Interfaces.
8. Theories of Surface and Interfacial Energies.
9. Experimental Methods of Capillarity.
10. Wetting of Irregular Surfaces.
11. Surface-Active Solutes.
12. Physical Properties of Insoluble Monolayers.
13. Aqueous Solutions of Surface-Active Solutes.
14. Surface Activity in Nonpolar Media.
15. Thermodynamics of Adsorption from Solution.
16. The Relation of Capillarity to Phase Diagrams.
17. Electrical Charges in Dispersions.
18. Forces of Attraction Between Particles.
19. Forces of Repulsion.
20. Dispersion Stability.
21. Polymeric Stabilization.
24. Technology of Suspensions.
25. Special Systems.
"...an excellent book?recommended for both industrial and academic investigators?should be available in all polymer science libraries..." (Polymer News, Vol. 27, 2002)