Communication and Control in Electric Power Systems: Applications of Parallel and Distributed Processing
2. Parallel and Distributed Processing of Power Systems.
3. Information System for Control Centers.
4. Common Information Model and Middleware for Integration.
5. Parallel and Distributed Load Flow Computation.
6. Parallel and Distributed Load Flow of Distribution Systems.
7. Parallel and Distributed State Estimation.
8. Distributed Power System Security Analysis.
9. Hierarchical and Distributed Control of Voltage/VAR.
10. Transmission Congestion Management Based on Multi-Agent Theory.
11. Integration, Control, and Operation of Distributed Generation.
12. Special Topics in Power System Information System.
Appendix A. Example System Data.
Appendix B. Measurement Data for Distributed State Estimation.
Appendix C. IEEE-30 Bus System Data.
Appendix D. Acronyms.