DescriptionPrepare for CompTIA's newly updated Project+ certification exam
CompTIA is offering the first major update to its Project+ certification in six years, and this in-depth study guide from project management industry experts Kim and William Heldman is the perfect preparation for the new exam. You'll find complete coverage of all exam objectives, including key topics such as project planning, execution, delivery, closure, and others.
- CompTIA's Project+ is the foundation-level professional exam in the complex world of project management; certified project managers often choose to go on and obtain their Project Management Professional (PMP®) certifications as well
- Provides complete coverage of all exam objectives for CompTIA's first update to the Project+ exam in six years
- Covers project planning, execution, delivery, change, control, communication, and closure
- Demonstrates and reinforces exam preparation with practical examples and real-word scenarios
- Includes a CD with Sybex test engine, practice exams, electronic flashcards, and a PDF of the book
Approach the new Project+ exam with confidence with this in-depth study guide!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
(PMP and Project Management Professional are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.)
Chapter 1 Initiating the Project.
Chapter 2 Project Process Groups and the Project Charter.
Chapter 3 Planning a Project.
Chapter 4 Schedule Planning.
Chapter 5 Communicating the Plan.
Chapter 6 Defining the Cost, Quality, and Risk Plans.
Chapter 7 Executing the Project.
Chapter 8 Processing Change Requests.
Chapter 9 Controlling the Project.
Chapter 10 Closing the Project.
Appendix What You’ll Find on the CD.
|Login/Register for downloads |
Thank you for your interest in this Sybex product. To access the free downloadable files, please login or register by clicking the following URL. You'll proceed to the login/registration screen.
Register or Login Now
After you have registered and downloaded your Sybex product's zip file, follow these steps:
|CompTIA Voucher Discount||Download|
|Intro||xxxi||Text correction: Errors in Answers to Assessment Test|
The answer to Question 2 should be C., not B. The explanation is correct as written.
In the explanation accompanying the answer to Question 4., the reference to more information in Chapter 8 should be to Chapter 7.
|1||15||Text correction: Error in discussion of Net present value|
Under Net present value, the fifth sentence:
"Each period's resulting sum in present-day dollars is added together, and that sum is then subtracted from the initial investment to come up with an overall value for the project." is in error. It should read:
"Each period's resulting sum in present-day dollars is added together. The initial investment is subtracted from that sum to come up with an overall value for the project."
|6||171||Text correction: Multiplication error in Table 6.4|
The Risk Score of Risk C is miscalculated. 0.8 × 0.1 = 0.08, not 0.8 as given in the table.