The CompTIA Security+ Practice Tests are indispensable to smart preparation for Exam SY0-501. Six unique practice tests cover all six objective domains, with challenging questions on Technologies and Tools; Threats, Attacks, and Vulnerabilities; Architecture and Design; Identity and Access Management; Risk Management; and Cryptography and PKI to help you solidify your understanding and highlight areas in need of review. Two additional 90-question practice tests bring it all together with an exam-like experience to give you an accurate picture of your performance before the big day.
Organizations around the world recognize the CompTIA Security+ certification as indicative of a professional level of knowledge and ability with critical security topics. Accredited by the ANSI as compliant with the ISO 17024 Standard, the exam is regularly reviewed and updated to reflect the changing demands of the field; these practice tests are fully aligned with the latest iteration of the exam to help you avoid surprises on the big day. Access the questions anytime, anywhere, with the freedom and flexibility to study on the go so if youre ready to get serious about prep, this access code is your key to top performance.
Digital Access Codes (DAC) provide 12 months of access to the Sybex interactive learning environment. The browser-based test engine works on multiple platforms including most modern PCs and mobile devices.
To access the test bank:
- Go to http://www.wiley.com/go/sybextestprep
- Scroll through the product listing to locate the product youve purchased
- Click on the Register or Login link
- Login to your existing Wiley Test Bank account using your email and password. If you do not already have a Wiley Test Bank account, click the Create Account link and follow the directions to create one
- Activate your product by entering your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Product Access Code or PIN
- Click Submit