Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: Contemporary Issues in Occupational Therapy: Reasoning and Reflection
Occupational Therapy: New Perspectives (Paperback $79.95)
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
Foreword by Elizabeth White.
Introduction (Jennifer Creek and Anne Lawson-Porter).
1. The thinking therapist (Jennifer Creek).
2. The romance of occupational therapy (Clare Hocking).
3. Occupation for occupational therapists: how far will we go? (Clare Hocking and Ellen Nicholson).
4. A psychoanalytic discourse in occupational therapy (Lindsey Nicholls).
5. What’s going on? Finding an explanation for what we do (Rosemary Caulton and Rayna Dickson).
6. When service users’ views vary from those of their carers (Elizabeth White).
7. Engaging the reluctant client (Jennifer Creek).
8. Exploring the facets of clinical reasoning (Kit Sinclair).
9. Knowing more than we can say (Priscilla Harries).
10. Making sense of research utilisation (Katrina Bannigan).