1. Continuing Professional Development.
2. Using Portfolios for Continuing Professional Development.
3. Developing a Portfolio.
4. Building a Career.
5. Competence: maintenance and Development.
6. Equipped to learn.
7. The Adult Learner.
8. The workplace as a learning Environment.
9. Learning Opportunities and Strategies.
10. Learning Skills and their Application.
11. Gaining Qualifications.
12. Support for learning and Continuing Professional Development.
13. Activities for Continuing Professional Development.
“Those with more theoretical interests in the subject should find it a comprehensive survey of the dimensions of CPD for the therapy professions of today.”
“Auldeen Alsop’s excellent book provides a timely source of reference for therapists who wish to develop their own CPD.”
“This publication offers an invaluable addition to any therapy department library, and is a resource that should be sought out by individual therapists who are undertaking responsibility for their own CPD.”
British Journal of Occupational Therapy
* is specifically targeted at the Professions Allied to Medicine
* provides practical examples of activities that can serve as learning opportunities for CPD
* offers practical guidance on portfolio development
* Foreword by Dawn Foreman, Dean of the School of Health & Community Studies, University of Derby