- Explores the components of e-commerce (including EDI).
- Shows the risks involved when using an e-commerce system.
- Provides controls for protecting an e-commerce site (e.g., securing financial transactions and confidential transactions).
- Provides COSO compliant audit approach.
- Provides risk/control tables and checklists.
- Technical topics are discussed in simple user-friendly language.
Chapter 1. Introduction.
Chapter 2. Legal Issues Related to E-Commerce.
Chapter 3. Information Security: Overview.
Chapter 4. Certificates and Non-Repudiation.
Chapter 5. Protecting the E-Commerce Environment.
Chapter 6. Protecting E-Commerce Data.
Chapter 7. Auditing an E-Commerce Application.
“If you are employed anywhere near the sharp end of e-commerce, this is a book you should defiantly read.” (Supply Management, 18 March 2004)