DescriptionThe Controller's Guide to Planning and Controlling Operations is a comprehensive guide for controllers, CFOs, and budget managers who need to determine:
- The soundness of sales forecasts
- The best approach for setting product prices
- The profitability of customers and market segments
- Federal tax remittance rules
- The impact of a just-in-time system on inventory levels
Packed with clear and realistic strategies, it helps create a coherent framework of financial plans that apply to the full breadth of ongoing corporate control systems, as well as illustrates:
- When to use labor and materials standards to control manufacturing
- How to control research and development costs
- How to grant appropriate credit levels to customers
- How to set up an effective capital budgeting process
- How to create a cost-of-capital calculation
Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: Controller's Guide to Planning and Controlling Operations
Controllership: The Work of the Managerial Accountant, 8th Edition (Hardcover $195.00)
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
1. General Discussion of Accounting/Statistical Standards.
2. Planning and Control of Sales.
3. Planning and Control of Marketing Expenses.
4. Planning and Control of Manufacturing Costs: Direct Material and Direct Labor.
5. Planning and Control of Manufacturing Costs: Manufacturing Expenses.
6. Planning and Control of Research and Development Expenses.
7. Planning and Control of General and Administrative Expenses.
8. Planning and Control of Cash and Short-Term Receivables.
9. Planning and Control of Receivables.
10. Planning and Control of Inventories.
11. Planning and Control of Plant and Equipment of Capital Assets.
12. Planning and Control of Liabilities.
13. Management of Shareholders’ Equity.