2. Causation and Agency.
3. Control Systems Engineering.
4. Cybernetics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
5. Human Factors (HCI, Ergonomics and Cognitive Engineering).
6. Social Psychology, Organizational Psychology and Management.
7. Cognitive Psychology.
10. Epilogue: The Master Puppeteer.
"Osman (experimental cognitive psychology, Queen Mary U., England) brings key ideas from a variety of research disciplines together to review and examine current research on how people can control the uncertainties around them." (Reference and Research Book News, February 2011)