Preface (Cheng-Sheng Lee).
1. Calanoid Copepods, Resting Eggs, and Aquaculture (Nancy H. Marcus).
2. The Potential to Mass-Culture Harpacticoid Copepods for Use as Food for Larval Fish (John W. Fleeger).
3. Symbiotic Copepods as Live Feed in Marine Finfish Rearing (Ju-shey Ho).
4. Birth-Control Effects of Diatoms on Copepod Reproduction: Implications for Aquaculture Studies (Adrianna Ianora).
5. Maximizing the Nutritional Values of Copepods in Aquaculture: Managed versus Balanced Nutrition (Gary S. Kleppel, Sarah E. Hazzard, and Carol A. Burkart).
6. Formulated Feeds for Harpacticoid Copepods: Implications for Population Growth and Fatty Acid Composition (Adelaide Rhodes and Leon Boyd).
7. A Brief Review of Studies on Mass Culture of Copepods Used for Fish Food in Japanese Mariculture and a Proposed Plan to Use High Biomass Natural Populations of Brackish-Water Copepods (Shin-ichi Uye).
8. Behavioral Characteristics of Copepods That Affect Their Suitability as Food for Larval Fishes (Edward J. Buskey).
9. Suitability of the Copepod Gladioferens imparipes for Intensive Cultivation for Aquaculture (Robert J. Rippingale and Michael F. Payne).
10. Development of Feeding Mechanics in Marine Fish Larvae and the Swimming Behavior of Zooplankton Prey: Implications for Rearing Marine Fishes (Ralph G. Turingan, Jessica L. Beck, Justin M. Krebs, and Jason D. Licamele).
11. Copepods as Live Prey: A Review of Factors That Influence the Feeding Success of Marine Fish Larvae (Edward J. Chesney).
12. Intensive and Extensive Production Techniques to Provide Copepod Nauplii for Feeding Larval Red Snapper Lutjanus campechanus (Ronald P. Phelps, Gede S. Sumiarsa, Emily E. Lipman, Hsiang-Pin Lan, Komarey Kao Moss, and Allen D. Davis).
13. Studies on the Use of Copepods in the Semi-intensive Seed Production of Grouper Epinephelus coioides (Joebert D. Toledo, Ma. Salvacion Golez, and Atsushi Ohno).
14. Culture of Copepods and Applications to Marine Finfish Larval Rearing in Taiwan (Huei-Meei Su, Shin-Hong Cheng, Tzyy-Ing Chen, and Mao-Sen Su).
15. Copepods as a Live Feed for Striped Trumpeter Latris lineata Larvae (David T. Morehead, Stephen C. Battaglene, Ephrime B. Metillo, Matthew P. Bransden, and Graeme A. Dunstan).
16. Intensive Cultivation of a Subtropical Paracalanid Copepod, Parvocalanus sp., as Prey for Small Marine Fish Larvae (Robin J. Shields, Tomonari Kotani, Augustin Molnar, Kimo Marion, Jon Kobashigawa, and Larren Tang).
17. Characterization of an Extensive Zooplankton Culture System Coupled with Intensive Larval Rearing of Red Snapper Lutjanus campechanus (John T. Ogle, Jason T. Lemus, L. Casey Nicholson, Donald N. Barnes, and Jeffrey M. Lotz).
18. Culture of Copepods and Applications to Marine Finfish Larval Rearing Workshop Discussion Summary (Patricia J. O’Bryen and Cheng-Sheng Lee).