1. The Case for Doing at Least Some Good.
2. Corporate Social Initiatives: Six Options for Doing Good.
3. Corporate Cause Promotions: Increasing Awareness and Concern for Social Causes.
4. Cause-Related Marketing: Making Contributions to Causes Based on Product Sales.
5. Corporate Social Marketing: Supporting Behavior Change Campaigns.
6. Corporate Philanthropy: Making a Direct Contribution to a Cause.
7. Community Volunteering: Employees Donating Their Time and Talents.
8. Socially Responsible Business Practices: Discretionary Business Practices and Investments to Support Causes.
9. Twenty-five Best Practices for Doing the Most Good for the Company and the Cause.
10. A Marketing Approach to Winning Corporate Funding and Support for Social Initiatives: Ten Recommendations.