Cost Reduction and Control Best Practices: The Best Ways for a Financial Manager to Save Money, 2nd Edition
DescriptionCost Reduction and Control Best Practices provides financial manages with no-nonsense, balanced, and practical strategies that are being targeted and used nationwide for controlling costs by thousands of companies in areas such as human resources, compensation, benefits, purchasing, outsourcing, use of consultants, taxes, and exports. These best practices are based on the trenches experience, research, proprietary databases, and consultants from the Institute of Management and Administration (IOMA) and other leading experts in their fields.
* Provides best practices and techniques for controlling costs within a company
* New chapters focus on outsourcing costs, downsizing, consultants' costs, and business tax costs
* Provides the latest strategies companies re using to control costs
1. Corporate Cost-Control Strategies.
2. Human Resource Department Costs.
3. Benefits Costs.
4. Compensation Costs.
5. 401(k) Plan Costs.
6. Training and Development Costs.
7. Accounting Department Costs.
8. Accounts Payable Costs.
9. Credit and Collections Costs.
10. Purchasing Costs.
11. Inventory Costs.
12. Export Costs.
15. Consultants’ Costs.
16. Business Tax Costs.