DescriptionThis book is designed for all professionals working with people with heart problems. The book looks at the causes and consequences, basic counselling skills, stress management, risk factor intervention and how to develop rehabilitation programmes.
Foreword by Dr Alastair McDonald.
1. Heart Disease: Causes and consequences.
2. Psychological care in acute settings.
3. A Basic counselling approach.
4. Stress management training.
5. Risk factor intervention.
6. Putting it all together.
List of Figures.