Part I: The Rainmaker Model.
1. What Is a Rainmaker?
2. What Rainmakers Know or the Mathematics of Selling.
3. How Rainmakers Think or the Skill of Optimism.
4. What Rainmakers Do or the Power of Systems.
5. Limits to the Rainmaker Model.
Part II: The Elements of Rainmaking.
6. Targeting and Positioning.
7. Creating Value with Ideas.
8. Finding a Lead Generation Approach That Works.
9. Building Relationships That Produce Business.
10. Questioning and Synthesizing Methods.
11. Anecdotal Selling.
12. Finessing a Sale.
13. After You Are Hired.
14. Creating Rainmakers.
Introduction to Appendices.
Appendix A: Recruiting Rainmakers by Terence Gallagher.
Appendix B: Compensating Professionals for Making Rain: A Tale of Two Law Firms by J. Mark Santiago.
Appendix C: Three Legs of a Stool: The Decisions That Shape the Marketing Function by Abigail J. Gouverneur and John Bliss.
Appendix D: Creating Presenters by Sims Wyeth.