1. The Market for Credit Derivatives.
2. Credit Derivative Products.
3. Synthetic Structures.
4. Application of Credit Derivatives.
5. The Pricing of Credit Derivatives.
6. Risk Management with Credit Derivatives.
Glossary of Notation.
Glossary of Terms.
Donald R. van Deventer, Chairman and CEO, Kamakura Corporation
- Explains the field of credit derivatives to business students with a background in finance
- Cites real-world examples throughout, reinforced by end-of-chapter questions and internet links to pricing models
- Provides a concise overview of the field that is ideal for instructors seeking to supplement traditional derivatives course material, as well as those looking to offer a stand-alone course on credit derivatives