Foreword by Professor Chris Haines.
1. Post-Harvest Systems in Agriculture (F. Goletti and E. Samman).
2. Biology of Plant Commodities (D. Rees and L. Hammond).
3. Physical Factors in Post-Harvest Quality (A.D. Devereau).
4. Biological Factors in Post-Harvest Quality (G. Farrell).
5. Technology and Management of Storage (R.A. Boxall).
6. Pest Management (P. Golob).
7. Remedial Treatments in Pest Management (R.W.D. Taylor and P. Golob).
8. Food Processing and Preservation (A.A. Swetman).
9. Food Systems (P.S. Hindmarsh).
10. Applied Research and Dissemination (H.C. Coote and N.K. Marsland).
11. Trade and International Agreements (P. Greenhalgh and J.A. Conway).
Appendix 1: Some Important Post-Harvest Pests.
Appendix 2: Some Important Post-Harvest Pathogens.
Appendix 3: Some Important Post-Harvest Concern.
* put together by an internationally respected editorial board and contributing authors
* fully comprehensive and up-to-date
* Must-have reference for all those working in the area