Preface to the First Edition.
2. Some Basic Considerations Concerning Estimation in Clinical Trials.
3. The AB/BA Design with Normal Data.
4. Other Outcomes and the AB/BA Design.
5. Normal Data from Designs with Three or More Treatments.
6. Other Outcomes from Designs with Three or More Treatments.
7. Some Special Designs.
8. Graphical and Tabular Presentation of Cross-over Trials.
9. Various Design Issues.
10. Mathematical Approaches to Carry-over.
"The book by Senn was the very first volume in Wiley's excellent series, "Statistics in Practice". Here, 10 years later, it is now the first of the books in that series to reappear in a second addition.” (Technometrics, May 2004)
"...well structured and easy to read...incredibly useful..." (Applied Clinical Trials, December 2002)
"...an excellent reference source and is easily readable." (The Statistician)
"...explanation are kept as non-technical as possible, although they do not lack statistical rigour...well worth reading..." (Pharmaceutical Statistics, Vol 2, 2003)
“…the main additions can be seen as …adding to the arguments for the author’s view on carryover affects...” (Clinical Trials, No.1 2004)