Foreword (Eduardo Salas).
Preface (Lawrence Fogli).
Part One: What Is Customer Service?
1. Customer Service from the Customer’s Perspective (Stephanie D. Kendall).
2. Organizing for Customer Service (Robert J. Vance).
3. Using Employee and Customer Perspectives to Improve Organizational Performance (Scott M. Brooks, Jack W. Wiley, Emily L. Hause).
4. Brands, Expectations, and Experience (Clifton Lemon).
Part Two: Employees and Customer Service.
5. Customer Service Quality: Selecting Valued Performers (Jerard F. Kehoe, David N. Dickter).
6. Staffing and Selection Strategies for Service Quality (Deborah L. Whetzel, Michael A. McDaniel).
Part Three: Organizational Change Management for Service Quality.
7. Service Encounter Dynamics: Strategies and Tips for Better Customer Service (Diane Catanzaro, Eduardo Salas).
8. “This Call May Be Monitored”: Performance Management for Service Quality (Seymour Adler, Miriam T. Nelson).
9. What We Need to Know to Develop Strategies and Tactics to Improve Service Delivery (Lawrence Fogli).