Notes on Contributors.
1. Introduction: Derrida and the Philosophy of Education: Peter Trifonas (Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto).
2. Applied Derrida: (Mis)Reading the Work of Mourning in Educational Research: Patti Lather (Ohio State University).
3. The Teaching of Philosophy: Renewed Rights and Responsibilities: Denise Egea-Kuehne (Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge).
4. The Ethics of Science and/as Research: Deconstruction and the Orientations of a New Academic Responsibility: Peter Trifonas (Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto).
5. Archiving Derrida: Marla Morris (Georgia Southern University).
Derrida, Pedagogy and the Calculation of the Subject: Michael A. Peters (University of Glasgow).
6. Signal Event Context: Trace Technologies of the Habit@online: Robert Luke (University of Toronto).
7. Dewey, Derrida and ‘The Double Bind’: Jim Garrison (Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia).