1. What is this book about?
2. The importance of talent management for long-term business success.
3. An overview of Talent Management processes
4. Using strategic business objectives to drive Talent Management efforts.
5. Talent management in critical jobs.
6. Managing succession.
7. Talent scouting in the external environment.
8. Systematic processes for identifying future executive talent and assessing potential.
9. Career paths.
10. Developing executive capability.
11. Breaking down silos that are barriers to effective talent management.
12.Talent Management and diversity.
13. Employer branding and talent management.
14. Integrating talent management with other human resource processes.
15. How about exceptional performers?
16. Building support at the top.
17. How do I manage my own career?