2. Specific learning difficulties.
3. The biological bases of SpLDs.
- Looks at how psychologists contribute to the development and well-being of children in practical ways.
- Considers the role of psychologists and psychological theory with respect to specific topics.
- Focuses on child development in the context of social, educational and clinical issues.
- Authored by active researchers and practitioners in each field.
- Each chapter provides an introduction to the topic under discussion and aims to stimulate reflection and evaluation
Is a course text for the Open University course ED209 Child Development.