In what sort of assemblages, the strategies and digital policies in organization are made? Beyond digital mantras and management slogans/fictions, what is the concrete factory of information management system? What are the parts of the human and no human actors? Is it possible to create a new approach to understand how work change (or not), to explore the potential for a social and cognitive innovation way, considering simultaneously the increase of Data Management and the organizational analytics?
1) A complete survey of an ICT project in worldwide company (five years).
2) An in-depth examination the opposite rationalities in organization and performative process.
3) The critics of organizational wishes and of the overall view weakness with several examples (government organizations, capitalistic companies...).
4) A strong link between ethnographic methods and semiotic methods.
5) The model of reflexivity order, connectivity order, to understand digital strategies at work.
6) The assemblages perspective and digital methods development.