2. Understanding the Data (S. Babin, et al.).
3. Obtaining the Data (R. Wojcik, et al.).
4. Alerting Algorithms for Biosurveillance (H. Burkom).
5. Putting It Together (L. Hauenstein, et al.).
6. Modern Disease Surveillance (S. Lewis, et al.).
7. Canadian Applications (J. Aramini & S. Mukhi).
8. Telehealth in England and Wales (D. Cooper).
9. EWORS amd Alerta DISAMAR (J. Chretien, et al.).
10. Evaulating Automated Surveillance Systems (D. Buckeridge, et al.).
11. Educating the Workforce (H. Lehmann).
12. The Road Ahead (J. Lombardo).
""This book is essential reading for those learning about public health disease surveillance and for statisticians working with public health professional to improve the sensitivity, specificity, timeliness and cost-effectiveness of current surveillance systems."" (Journal of the American Statistical Association, June 2008)
""…creates a roadmap for scientists to follow…"" (Electric Review, June/July 2007)