PART ONE: THE HOME-WORK CONNECTION.
1. Relationships at Work and at Home.
2. Understanding Behavior at Work and at Home.
3. Understanding Workplace Crises and Conflicts
PART TWO: THE WAY OUT-OBSERVE, UNDERSTAND, AND TRANSFORM YOUR PATTERNS.
4. The Thirteen Most Common Patterns in the Workplace.
5. Going Deep-Exploring the History of Your Family Patterns.
PART THREE: A NEW ME, A NEW YOU, A NEW ORGANIZATION.
6. Defining a More Authentic You at Work.
7. Talking Together.
8. Connecting the Dots.
About the Author.