1. Introduction to Inverse Methods.
2. Linear Differential Equation Systems of the First Order with Constant Coefficients: Application in Mechanical Engineering.
3. Introduction to Linear Structure Dynamics.
4. Introduction to Nonlinear Dynamic Analysis.
5. Condensation Methods Applied to Eigen Value Problems.
6. Linear Substructure Approach for Dynamic Analysis.
7. Nonlinear Substructure Approach for Dynamic Analysis.
8. Direct and Inverse Sensitivity.
9. Parametric Identification and Model Adjustment in Linear Elastic Dynamics.
10. Inverse Problems in Dynamics: Robustness Function.
11. Modal Synthesis and Reliability Optimization Methods.