ECG Interpretation: The Self-Assessment Approach, 2nd Edition
DescriptionAccurate interpretation of the ECG is an essential skill for all health professionals. Using a unique self-assessment format, this book presents a comprehensive, incremental approach to ECG interpretation, progressing from basic to advanced concepts in electrocardiography. Amply illustrated with electrocardiograms both in the main text and the self-assessments, ECG Interpretation is a must-have practical guide that features:
• An appealing, user-friendly format that will help with exam preparation
• Clearly defined learning objectives to guide readers efficiently through the intricacies of ECG interpretation
• Numerous practical examples of ECG strips to illustrate important concepts, including clean ECG strips to practice skills
• Multiple-choice questions to consolidate learning and emphasize pertinent facts
This second edition has been thoroughly revised from the original 12-lead ECG Interpretation: The Self-Assessment Approach, with fully updated text, additional electrocardiograms and new chapters covering a variety of arrhythmias and ion channelopathies. The book is an essential aid to structured learning for electrophysiologists cardiologists in training, Internists, emergency room physicians, , medical students, nurses and. cardiac technicians.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: ECG Interpretation: The Self-Assessment Approach, 2nd Edition
Basic Electrocardiography: Normal and Abnormal ECG Patterns (Paperback $79.95)
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
2 Mean QRS axis determination.
3 The normal electrocardiogram.
Self-Assessment Test One.
4 Intraventricular conduction defects.
5 Myocardial ischemia and infarction.
Self-Assessment Test Two.
6 Chamber enlargement and hypertrophy.
7 Acute pericarditis.
8 Sinus rhythm and its discontents.
Self-Assessment Test Three.
9 Atrioventricular block.
10 Atrial arrhythmias.
Self-Assessment Test Four.
11 Supraventricular re-entrant tachycardia.
12 The Wolff–Parkinson–White syndrome.
Self-Assessment Test Five.
13 Junctional arrhythmias.
14 Ventricular arrhythmias.
15 The channelopathies.
16 Electronic pacing.
Self-Assessment Test Six.
Answers to self-assessment tests.
● An appealing, user-friendly format will help with exam preparation
● Focuses on learning rather than teaching or reading
● Considered a must-have practical guide
● Incorporates clear goals, self-assessment questions and clean ECG strips to practice skills on