1 Ecological Genetics.
2. Markers And Sampling In Ecological Genetics.
3. Genetic Diversity And Differentiation.
4. Gene Flow and Mating System.
5. Intraspecific Phylogenies And Phylogeography.
6. Speciation and Hybridization.
7. Case Studies In Ecological Genetics: Lycaenid Buterflies, Ragworts, Bears, and Oaks.
"This book is a pleasure to read: it is clearly written, well organized and leaves no ambiguity." Andre A Dhondt, Cornell University, Trends in Ecology and Evolution, August 2004
"This book is a well-written, comprehensive overview of the essential techniques underlying ecological genetics. I would certainly recommend it to any new student undertaking postgraduate study in the field of molecular ecology." Dr. Jim Provan, Queen's University Belfast
- A very accessible straightforward text to deal with this difficult topic - applying modern molecular techniques to ecological processes.
- Written by active researchers and teachers within the field.
- There will be an accompanying web site managed by the authors, comprising of worked examples, test data sets and hyperlinks to relevant web pages.