Vol 41(4 Issues in 2017 ) Print ISSN: 0140489X Online ISSN: 1468-0319
Economic Outlook is a quarterly report detailing the forecast over the next five years for all of the key UK macroeconomic indicators. The following sectors of the UK economy are analysed in-depth:
- Fiscal Policy
- The Housing Market
- Monetary Policy
- The UK Company Sector
- Prices and Wages
- The Labour Market
- Economic Activity
- Trade and the Balance of Payments
- Consumer Demand
- Sectoral Balances; Surpluses and Deficits
In addition each report contains regular Feature Articles. Recent issues featured include:
- Offshoring: How big an issue?
- Aviation and the UK Economy. Analysing the contribution of the aviation industry to the UK economy and its growth potential.
- The Impact of Interest Rates and the Housing Market on the UK Economy.
- The changing sources of new mortgage debt.
- An analysis of the UK housing market. Is the housing market set to fall?
- What difference would EMU entry make to the UK?
The report also contains a general economic assessment and overview of the economies of the USA, the Eurozone and Japan, including three-year forecasts of the key macroeconomic indicators. The forecasts are produced using Oxford Economic's global macroeconomic model.