1. Introduction and Conceptual Model.
2. Genetic Damage and the Molecular/Cellular Response to Pollution.
3. Molecular/Cellular Processes and the Physiological Response to Pollution.
4. Molecular/Cellular Processes and the Health of the Individual.
5. Cellular/Cellular Processes and the Impact on Reproduction.
6. From the Individual to the Population and Community Responses to Pollution.
7. Cellular/Cellular Processes and the Population Genetics of a Species.
8. From Population Ecology to Socio-Economic and Human Health Issues.
9. The Role of Modelling in Fish and Fishery Ecotoxicology.
Journal of Fish Biology, Vol. 67, October 2005
"The main readership of the book will be fish physiologists and environmental biologists with interests in aquatic ecophysiology and ecotoxicology."
Aquaculture International, 2004
*internationally-known and respected contributors
*covers pollution effects at all organism levels
*a must-have reference for all environmental scientists