DescriptionA systematic reporting of all aspects of the electric power field, including coverage of both hydro- and thermal-generating plants.
* Thorough coverage of both static and dynamic operations of power systems.
* A global perspective from both an academic and industrial point of view.
* Emphasis on the important relations between operations and control devices, including useful considerations for control system design.
* New developments and original contributions, both for theory and for practical applications.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: Electric Power Systems: Analysis and Control
Introduction to Electrical Power Systems (Hardcover $157.00)
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
1. Introduction to the Problems of Analysis and Control of Electric Power Systems.
2. Configuration and Working Point.
3. Frequency and Active Power Control.
4. Dynamic Behavior of the Synchronous Machine.
5. Dynamic Behavior of Network Elements and Loads.
6. Voltage and Reactive Power Control.
7. The Synchronous Machine Connected to an Infinite Bus.
8. Electromechanical Phenomena in a Multimachine System.
Appendix 1: Transformation to Symmetrical Components.
Appendix 2: Park's Transformation.
Appendix 3: Elementary Outline of the Automatic Control Theory.
About the Author.
“... a very special and precious reference...” (International Journal of Robust & Nonlinear Control, Vol.15, No.1, 10th January 2005)
“…a very special and precious reference…the reader may benefit enormously…” (International Journal of Robust & Non-Linear Control, Vol14, No.18 December 2004)
""…an excellent book for either the engineer-practitioner…or the theoretician-researcher…a thoughtful book full of insights…"" (IEEE Power & Energy Magazine, Jan/Feb 2004)
""...English translation is new. It's a good one."" (Electrical Apparatus, May 2003)
""...an excellent work, which elegantly and thoroughly treats basic and up-to-date techniques of advanced system analysis, design, and control...essential."" (Choice, September 2003)
""...packed with formulas and figures..."" (E-Streams, Vol. 6, No. 8)