Email Marketing By the Numbers: How to Use the World's Greatest Marketing Tool to Take Any Organization to the Next Level
1. What is marketing's goal?
2. Is email the perfect marketing tool?
3. What's wrong with email?
4. Subscriber engagement: what matters?
5. Building a killer database.
6. Segmenting for relevance.
7. Finding or creating relevant content.
8. The role of email in viral & word of mouth marketing.
9. Analytics that matter.
10. Testing against your goals.
11. Using surveys, forms, & other feedback tools.
12. Triggers, transactions, and integration.
13. Are you a spammer?
- Author,Chris Baggott and one of his employees speak 50+ times a year on best practices in database and email marketing. Venues include the Harvard Business School Entrepreneurship Conference, Ad:Tech, American Advertising Federation, American Marketing Association, Business Marketing Association, Dreamforce, eMarketing Association and the