List pf Contributors.
How to Use the Encyclopedia.
The Encyclopedia of Ecology & Environmental Management.
- The most comprehensive and up-to-date reference work in pure and applied ecology.
- Definitions cover the entire spectrum of pure and applied ecological research.
- Distinguished editorial board: Dr Peter Moore, Professor John Grace, Professor Bryan Shorrocks, Professor Steven Stearns, Professor Don Falk.
- International team of distinguished authors - over 200 contributors from 20 countries.
- 3000 headwords defined.
- Over 250 long entries review major topics.
- Heavily illustrated, with a section of colour plates.
- Complete one volume guide to pure and applied ecology.
- Presents cutting edge definitions in emerging fields as well as grounding in well-established areas of ecology.