Encyclopedia of NMR - Encompassing all relevant areas for NMR science and technology and applications in physics, chemistry and biology
This new 10 volume set captures every aspect of the interdisciplinary nature of magnetic resonance and provides the most complete and up-to-date source in the field. It includes many articles from the print editions of Encyclopedia of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance and recent EMR Books, as well as new and updated articles published online in the Encyclopedia of Magnetic Resonance.
Covering key developments such as:
• New techniques
• Protein structures
• Dynamics of molecular processes
• Characterization of materials, polymers and nano-materials
• NMR crystallography
• Solid biological samples such as membranes
Add Encyclopedia of NMR to your bookshelf for…
• Easy to access information - Covering all the techniques and applications in general NMR areas in an A-Z format
• Use as a learning tool - Revisit basics as well as get up-to-date with the latest methods and thinking
• Use in day-to-day work in the lab - Discover information on new techniques and applications, take advantage of useful hints and tips
• Short biographies of contributing authors - Showing the link between the career and the expertise of the contributing scientists
• Perspectives and personal recollections - A look back at major adventures, evolution and developments that have shaped the field, alongside leading researchers who share their personal involvements with NMR and MRI
Encyclopedia of NMR includes:
• Many original and updated articles from the print edition of Encyclopedia of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (1996)
• Articles from EMR Books - special handbooks covering hot topic areas
• Additional NMR-focused articles published online in the Encyclopedia of Magnetic Resonance - the updating online resource
Take advantage of the introductory price: £2500 / €3220 / $3750, valid until 28th February 2013. Prices will revert to £3067 / €3940 / $4600 thereafter.
Subscribe to the updating online edition - eMagRes
Available online for libraries and institutions as eMagRes (formerly published as the Encyclopedia of Magnetic Resonance), the online edition relaunched in January 2013with a range of new features which makes the site more user-friendly and more attractive to both the medical MRI community and to the molecular chemistry, physics and biology communities.
This reference work first published online in 2007, and since that date has been updated four times a year with approximately 10% new or updated content each year across a wide range of topics. As part of the relaunch the content structure has been revised to aid quick navigation for both the medical MRI community and the molecular chemistry, physics and biology communities to articles of interest.
Find out more about the online edition here: www.wileyonlinelibrary.com/ref/eMagRes