About the Contributors.
PART ONE: Dashboard Execution.
1. Business Case for Enterprise Dashboards.
2. Dashboarding Process: The Meta-Information.
3. The Audience.
4. Presentation: Design, Layout, and Navigation.
5. Dashboard Alerts.
7. Project Planning and Branding.
PART TWO: Dashboard Types.
8. Dashboard Categories.
9. Divisional Dashboards.
PART THREE: Dashboard Software Assessment.
10. Software Features.
11. Software Acquisition and ROI.
PART FOUR: Case Studies.
12. DaimlerChrysler Sales and Marketing Dashboard.
13. ING DIRECT Executive Dashboard.
14. Dashboard in Health Care (Emergency Medical Associates).