Notes on Contributors.
List of Figures.
List of Tables.
1. Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Emerging Economics (Sharon A. Alvarez, Luiz F. Mesquita and Roberto S. Vassolo).
PART I. ENTREPRENEURIAL THEORY AND UNCERTAIN ENVIRONMENTS.
2. Can Organizing a Firm Create New Economic Value (Sharon A. Alvarez and Jay B. Barney).
3. How Entrepreneurs Create Wealth in Transition Economies (Mike W. Peng).
4. International Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies: A Resource-Based Perspective (R. Duane Ireland and Justin W. Webb).
PART II. NATIONAL CONTEXT AND NEW ENTERPRISES.
5. Entrepreneurship in Developing Countries (Arnold C. Cooper and Xiaoli Yin).
6. How Much Does Country Matter (Luiz A. Brito and Flávio C. Vasconcelos).
7. The Entrepreneurship and Clusters Foundations of Development: Theoretical Perspectives and Latin American Empirical Studies (Hector O. Rocha).
8. The Political Foundations of Inter-Firm Networks and Social Capital: A Post-Communist Lesson (Gerald A. McDermott).
9. External Networks of Entrepreneurial Teams and High Technology Venture Performance in Emerging Markets (Balagopal Vissa and Aya S. Chacar).
10. Entrepreneurial Innovation in Standards-Based Industries: Insights from Indian IT Product Firms (T.R. Madanmohan).