1. Introduction to land law.
2. Farm business tenancies.
3. Agricultural Holdings Act tenancies.
4. Residual protection of farm workers.
5. Business tenancies on farms and estates.
6. Public access.
8. Compulsory purchase and compensation.
9. Utilities - rights and wayleaves.
10. Liability of the occupier of land.
11. Water and watercourses.
12. Sporting matters.
14. Milk quotas.
16. Rating and council tax.
Table of Cases.
Table of Statutes.
Table of Statutory Instruments.
* landowners can be 100% confident in the advice offered
* updated to reflect radical changes in the law
* concentrates on issues of prime relevance to landowners, i.e. ones on which authors are most frequently asked to advise
* designed for quick and easy reference