DescriptionBalanced scorecard is a widely recognised and accepted performance measurement tool that is currently used in thousands of organisations around the world. This book will help to implement the organisations' balanced scorecard strategies into action by defining performance objectives, measures, and targets in four linked and balanced perspectives: Financial, Customer, Internal Process, and Employee Learning and Growth.
* Explains what balanced scorecard is and addresses the challenges and solutions for its implementation.
* Addresses the concerns of the mid to small corporation as well as the emerging business
* Each chapter provides tips and techniques as well as real world examples
2. What Is Balanced Scorecard?
3. From Management to Performance Management.
4. Mission, Vision, Values: The Precursor to Balanced Scorecard.
5. Six Success Factors to Implementing Balanced Scorecard.
6. Success Factor One: Understand Self.
7. Success Factor Two: Understand the Balanced Scorecard Learning Cycle.
8. Success Factor Three: Know the Road Map for Implementation.
9. Success Factor Four: Treat Balanced Scorecard as a Project.
10. Success Factor Five: Use Technology as an Enabler.
11. Success Factor Six: Cascade the Scorecard.
12. Eleven Deadly Sins of Balanced Scorecard.
13. The Ultimate Partnership: Balanced Scorecard and Performance Management.
Appendix: Informational Web Sites and Sample Vendor List.