2. Ethical, Legal, and Professional Issues in Supervision.
3. Models of Supervision.
4. Methods and Techniques of Supervision.
5. Planning for Supervision.
6. The Beginning Stage of Supervision.
7. The Intermediate Stage of Supervision.
8. The Advanced Stage of Supervision.
9. Mentoring and Advocacy.
2. Features student-friendly tools, such as callout boxes highlighting important information and Test Yourself questions to reinforce knowledge
3. Features practical information on how to be an effective supervisor, including how to set up peer supervision, group supervision, as well as demonstrating different techniques for doing individual supervision
4. Section on ethical and legal concerns related to supervision authored by Barbara Herlihy, a leading expert in this area.