Part One: Background.
Part Two: The Players.
4. Board of Directors.
5. CEO and Chairperson.
Part Three: Good Governance.
6. Good Corporate Governance: An Introduction.
7. Signs of Trouble.
8. Changes Made Through Corporate Governance.
9. Regulations and Strategies for Corporate Governance.
Part Four: International Perspective.
10. International Corporate Governance.
11. Corporate Governance in Emerging Markets: Asia and Latin America.
12. Not-For-Profit Organizations.
Appendix A. Guide to the Combined Code on Corporate Governance and its similarities to Corporate Governance in the American Model.
Appendix B. Directory of Select Corporate Governance Organizations Around the World.
- Shows how corporate governance impacts corporations.
- Explains the roles and compensation of directors and management.
- Illustrates the differences between executive and independent directors.
- Filled with valuable tips, techniques, illustrative real-world examples, exhibits, and best practices, this handy and concise paperback helps readers stay up to date on the latest thinking, strategies, developments and techniques in corporate governance at public as well as non-profit corporations around the world.