2. How to Administer the DAS-II.
3. Test Administration Features Unique to the DAS-II: Use of Item-Sets and Basal and Ceiling Rules.
4. How to Score the DAS-II.
5. How to Interpret the DAS-II.
6. Strengths and Weaknesses of the DAS-II.
7. Clinical Applications of the DAS-II.
8. Illustrative Case Reports.
- The author team to write this book, as Colin D. Elliott is the author of the DAS and the DAS-II and John Willis and Ron Dumont have written a book together on identifying learning disabilities.
- This book will correspond to the recent revision of the DAS to the DAS-II, and will provide practitioners with the information they need on administering, scoring, and interpreting the new test.
- According to the test author (Elliott), approximately 150,000 children were given the DAS per annum (90,000 school-age, and 60,000 preschool) and he anticipates that the number of DAS-II administrations will be even higher.
- Book packaged with accompanying CD ROM that includes Excel spreadsheets, PDF files, scoring tables, and Microsoft Word documents that can be customized so users can add their own DAS-II evaluation results.
- Utilizes the popular Essentials format and includes handy features such as "Don't Forget" boxes, "Rapid References," and "Test Yourself" questions at the end of each chapter.