1. The Challenge to Moral Universalism.
2. God and Human Nature.
3. Classical Utilitarianism.
4. Contemporary Consequentialism.
5. Kantian Ethics.
6. Social Contract Theory.
8. Virtue Ethics.
9. Feminist Ethics.
10. Moral Nihilism.
- Introduces students to different philosophical approaches to ethics, including moral relativism, virtue ethics, Kantian ethics, divine command theory, and feminist ethics.
- Presents lively, everyday examples and thoughtful discussion of key moral philosophers and their ideas.
- Constitutes an excellent resource for readers coming to the subject of ethics for the first time.