1. Evolution and Impact of Advanced Technologies on Humankind and Business.
2. Ethics and Transhumanism: Control using Robotics and Artificial Intelligence.
3. Ethics and the New Business and Labor Organizations.
4. Ethics and Social Networking.
5. Ethics: Misuses and Whistleblowing in Big Data and the Web.
6. The Underlying Mechanisms to Improve Ethics: Virtues, Laws and Cultures.
7. Uses of Ethics: Between Virtue, Humanism and Illiteracy.
8. Ethics, Temporality and Spirituality.
9. Ethics: Perspectives and the Future.